Europe Tour 2020 Fundraising
- Thanks to the Planners for raising $1,000 at our June Band concert with the 50/50 draw and chair/parking auction! This lowers the cost of the tour by about $10 per student.
- GoLeela Enter Goleela.com This is an online marketplace (Created by a local Mom) which showcases premium products you find yourself ALREADY buying. OKM students receive 35% of net proceeds. Yes, 35%. These select premium manufacturers and GoLeela have created this wonderful opportunity with the purpose of having more children get more access to opportunities like this. The price on these premium goods is at, or near their actual retail price on the shelves. So you don’t pay a premium to help! All we ask is for you to browse through the goods offered and think about gifts for birthdays, client thank you gifts, early Christmas shopping or, of course, buy some for yourself and your family. Again, the organizing group of parents tried to create a fundraiser that isn’t painful and won’t bring unnecessary goods into your home. All purchasing is done directly online so there is no hassle with handling the money either. Please share with friends and family, and shop between now and June 22nd to help a student experience a life changing musical experience in Croatia. Delivery of product in early July to be distributed through the associated student.
Goleela.com and shop directly from the Home page. Be sure to enter the name of the music student you are supporting when you check out.
- T-Bones Fundraiser.Band Parent Mike Kormany has kindly volunteered to organize a "T-Bones" fundraiser for OKM Senior Band Europe Tour students, just in time for the summer BBQ season!
- Students will profit 15% into their PERSONAL band accounts.
- Cards will be delivered to students prior to the last day of classes
- Cards can be used at any T-Bones location and do not expire.
- Order forms MUST be returned to Mr. Schnellert or Ms. Frederick by 3:30 PM June 17. It must include a cheque made out to "OKM" for the total value of all cards ordered.