Warmup 1: Opening Up the Voice" Singers, like athletes, need the best warm-ups, exercises, and techniques.
- 4:21 - Release Body Tension - Yawn - Opens throat space. Relax shoulders. Do a Gentle Cough to feel body region.
- 6:40 - Breath deep, let it come while lip rolling from high to low in speaking voice range. Shake head from side to side while lip rolling from high to low - feel the ab/side/back
- Lip Roll from Head Voice to Chest Voice. Shoulder flop to release tension - then go from Bottom Voice to Head Voice.
- 11:15 Slight Bend Kneel Down. Body goes down while voice goes up in Lip Rolls
- 12:00 From HEAD VOICE to CHEST VOICE while bending down.